Female to Femal Fiber Optic Attenuator E2K APC UPC / E 2000 Adapter
Attenuator 3dB 5dB 8dB
- E2000 is one of the few fiber optic connectors featuring a
spring-loaded shutter which fully protects the ferrule from dust
- E2000 is compliant with EN 186270 and IEC 61754-15 standards.
- E2000 cables are duplex types, with 9/125 single mode.
- E2000 cables are PC, UPC and APC types.
- E2000 Fiber Optic Attenuator fit the E2000 type connections.
- E2000 is rather expensive than most of the other types fiber
- We supply single mode E2000/APC, E2000/UPC fiber optic
attenuators including the bulkhead (Flange type) E2000 attenuator.
Attenuation range available is from 1dB to 30dB. These E2000 fiber
optic cables feature good quality, competitive prices and fast
- An optical attenuator uses a segment of attenuating fiber
interposed in the optical path.
- The attenuating fiber is produced by using a solution doping
technique to introduce transition or rare earth elements into the
- The dopant reduces the transmission of the fiber.
- The degree of attenuation depends upon the material used as the
dopant, the dopant level, and the length of the attenuation
- In a specific embodiment, an optical attenuator is provided
having a first and second signal carrying optical fibers and an
attenuating fiber segment, each of which has a core, a cladding
substantially coaxial with the core, and a substantially planar end
face. The attenuating fiber segment is fusion spliced between the
first and second signal carrying optical fibers.
- In a second embodiment a portion of the cladding of the
attenuating fiber is chemically etched.
- E2000 fiber optic attenuator includes E2000 single mode female to
female fiber optic attenuator from 1dB to 30dB
- Use to connect E2000 fiber optic pigtail or patch cables to
reduce the power of signal at a certain attenuation.
- E2000 fiber optic attenuator is a passive device used to reduce
the amplitude of a light signal without significantly changing the
wave form itself.
- This is often a requirement in Dense Wave Division
Multiplexing(DWDM) and Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA)
applications where the receiver can’t accept the signal generated
from a high-power light source.
- High precision.
- Good stability.
- Easy to operate.
- Small size and bulk.
- Metal ion doped fiber.
- Wavelength independence.
- Data Center Infrastructure.
- High-power light source durability.
- Storage Area Network and Fiber Channel.
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 25dB.
- Based on IEC/Telcordia Bell GR-326-Core Tested.
- 1310nm, 1550nm, 1250-1625nm and 1350/1550nm dual wave lengths
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 30dB, with standard and
premium tolerances, plus custom configurations.
- Fiber optic test.
- Fiber optic CATV.
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM).
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA).
- Fiber optic communication systems.
- Overpowered fiber optic systems.
|Tolerance for 1~5 dB Attenuation||± 0.5||dB|
|Tolerance for 6~30 dB Attenuation||± 10||%|
|Return Loss||> 65||dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +80||C|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤ 0.1||dB|
|Mating Durability||≥ 1000||cycle|
|Connector Gender||Fiexd Male to Female|
- If you want to show your own brand LOGO on the goods such as
cable, package bag, label or any where. Our OEM and ODM service is
always ready to do it. Please contact with our sales team to get
- According to Stardard Export Packing.
- Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
- Standard export sea port: Shenzhen, Hongkong, Ningbo
- Standard export airport: Shenzhen, Hongkong, Hangzhou, Shanghai