HUT-200 / HUT-300 Computerized Hydraulic Servo Universal Testing
Machines, Steady Load
- The HUT-200/300 series of microchip controlled Electro-hydraulic
servo universal testing machines is mainly designed for tension,
compression, flexure, shear on metal, and non-metal materials. This
product series features a bottom-mounted hydraulic cylinder;
electrically adjusted test space, hydraulically powered automatic
grip, adjustable four-column main frame. It is competent to fulfill
the requirements of application fields such as road, bridge
construction, construction materials, quality control department,
science and research department, iron forging, higher education,
- This product is applicable to tension on metal bar, plate and
threaded iron, or high speed wire rod, steel strand (related
accessories required), tension on high strength, high hardness
metals and compression on metals or concrete. This series is also
capable of both static tensile, compression tests and quasi-dynamic
tests including low-cycle fatigue tests.
- This product features a firm structure as well as steady loads,
precise controls and is intuitive to operate. It adopts the leading
high-performance AEC-1200 Controller, which is usually equipped on
high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components
collaborate with the pioneered modular Test Live computer testing
software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the
- The hydraulic system is upgraded with a speed withdraw unit to
promote testing efficiency.
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T
228-2002, GB/T 7314-2005 etc.
- Support for multi-level elastic modulus tests.
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time
testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement,
deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- Complies with standard requirements of torsion and compression, as
well as a variety of destructive, non-destructive and multi-cycle
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of
launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with software limit protection, hardware travel limit
protection and full scale overload protection.
|Load measurement range||1%～100%|
|Load measurement accuracy||±0.5% / ±1%|
|Load resolution||±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale|
|Extensometer||Standard 25mm,50mm, Optional 100mm, extension scale up to 50%|
|Deformation measurement range||1%～100%F.S.|
|Deformation measurement accuracy||±0.5%|
|Deformation resolution||±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale|
|Crosshead displacement measurement accuracy||±0.5%|
|Crosshead speed adjustment Range||0.1～120mm/min|
|Crosshead speed accuracy||±0.5% / ±1%|
|Deformation speed adjustment range||0.005%～2.5%F.S./s|
|Deformation speed accuracy||±0.5%/±1%|
|Loading speed adjustment Range||0.01%～3%F.S./s|
|Loading speed accuracy||±1%(speed<0.1%F.S./s), ±0.5%(speed≥0.1%F.S./s)|
|Main frame dimensions||740×550×2000mm3|
|Hydraulic power unit dimensions||1040×420×975mm3|
|Weight||Approx. 1800 kg|