11.High Speed Fermented Liquid Centrifugal Spray Dryer
LT Series economic high performance high speed fermented liquid
centrifugal spray drying equipment is a new spray drying machine
researched and developed successfully by our company according to
china's actual conditions after absorbing and digesting
internationally advanced technology. It has features such as
reasonable structure, stable performance, convenient operation, no
dead corners, and no exposed bolts.
LT-1000 high speed fermented liquid centrifugal spray dryer adopts
PLC automatic control. All operations are completed automatically
according to the process parameters set by users. It fully meets
the requirements for fermented liquid production in GMP.
1. The drying speed is rapid. When liquid raw material is atomized,
the surface of the material will be enlarged greatly. 95% - 98% of
water can be evaporated instantly in the hot airflow and the drying
is only a few seconds. This dryer is especially suitable to dry the
heat sensitive material.
2. The uniformity, flow capability & solubility of the dryer
are very good. The finished products have high quality and
3. Simple and stable operation, convenient control and debugging,
easy to achieve automatic operation.
4. The production process is simple, The dryer can dry the liquid
material which contains 40%-60%(90% for special materials) of
moisture into powder at once. There’s no need for smashing or
sieving after drying so the operational environment is clean and in
healthful condition, it also can avoid powder flying in the air
during drying process.
Sodium Fluoride (potassium), Basic Dyes & Pigments, Dyes
Intermediates, Fertilizer, Formic Silicic Acid, Catalyst, Sulfuric
Acid Agent, Amino Acid, White Carbon Black, and etc.
AB, ABS Emulsion, Urea-formaldehyde Resins, Phenolic Resins, Urea
Formaldehyde Resins, Polyethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, and etc.
Lipid-rich Milk, Armpit Protein, Cocoa Milk Powder, Substitute
Milk, Hunting Blood Meal, Egg White (Yellow), Chicken Juice,
Coffee, Instant Tea, Seasoning Meat, Protein, Soybean, Peanut
Protein, Hydrolyzate, and etc.
Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Glucose, Pectin, Maltose, Potassium
Sorbate, and etc.
Technical Specifications of Fermented Liquid Spray Dryer
|Max. Water Evaporation Capacity (kg/h)||1000kg/h|
|Inlet Temperature (℃)||140-350℃|
|Out Temperature (℃)||80-90℃|
|Spray Type||High Speed Centrifugal Atomizer|
|Applications||Medicine processing, chemicals processing, plastics processing,
food processing, etc.|
|Transmission Form of Centrifugal Spray Head||Mechanical transmission|
|Atomization Rotated Speed (RPM)||12700|
|Spray Disc Diameter (mm)||180|
|Heating Method||Electricity + steam, fuel oil, gas, up to the user.|
|Electric Heating Maximum Power (KW)||Customized|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) mm||Customized|
|Dry Powder Recovery||≥95%|
1. Different types of solution, suspension, emulsion and cream
paste material can be dry for a one-time production.
2. The fog moment and fog droplet of spray-drying can be slightly
3. The hot air has been reasonable allocation, and the ceiling and
walls sticky situation has been eliminated.
4. It is suitable for the drying of thermo-sensitive and non
thermo-sensitive material at the same time. The product particles
are smaller than pressure spray dryer.
5. Simplify the production process, easy to use, good liquidity and
instant of the product.
* Inorganic: Aluminum nitride, zirconia, potassium fluoride,
bentonite, kaolin, barium sulfate, lead sulfate, sodium aluminum,
chromium oxide, titanium dioxide.
* Macromolecule Polymers: Urea-formaldehyde resin, PVC.
* Dyes: Dispersol red FB, reactive dyes, etc.
* Chemical Agents: Silica dioxide, diatomite, sodium silicate, wood
calcium, sodium ligninsulfonate, naphthalene series water reducer.
* Pesticide: Carbendazol chloride wettable power.
* Food and Feed Additives: casein peptide phosphate, potassium
sorbate, fish serum.
* Fertilizer: Potassium humate, sodium humate.