Coax Cable Stripper RG6 RG59 RG7 RG11 Rotary 2 Blades JA-2096
For stripping coaxial cable:
- Insert the cable unite it aligns with the cable guide.
- Insert your index finger into the stripper's finger ring, rotate
the stripper by counter clockwise 3-5times.The cable insulation is
cut while you are turning the stripper.
- Open the jaws and remove the cable. Pull away the outer jacket and
dielectric to expose the inner conductor.
- Stripping distance is designed for 6mm, for each dielectric and
- For stripping round networking cable
How to adjust a coax stripper ?
- Insert the cable into the second stripping hole, rotate 1-3 times
at counter clockwise, and then open the jaw and remove the outer
- The black color adjusting knob is for adjusting the blade's depth,
Turn clockwise for increasing the blade's depth and counter
clockwise for reducing the depth.