The technique requests:
1. Maximum size: 2440X107X650 mm,the length or the width could be
2. Use material:Acrylic board.
3.The Maximum use temperature:250Degrees Celsius.
4. The normal temperature rises to 200Degrees Celsius take less
than 40 minutes,The time for roast plank less than eight minutes
after getting to the temperature you want.
5. The baking sheet temperature difference: ± 10 º C.
6.Quick plywood cylinder, strength for plywood: each rapid clip to
hold dint to 150 kg, there are four quickly clips each meter.
7. The overall power or Voltage of forming stove:
60kw/380V,120X240mm ceramic heating board low-power,Each ceramic
temperature heat is adjustable.
8. Lift travel: 1000mm, travel to NC tune.
9. The strength born by molding tool working panel lifter: while
being a little bit lowest > 2 T, crest plank position > 4 T.
10. While the working panel lifter ascends and descends, the high
deviation in the process: ±3 mm.
11. The speed of the working panel lifter ascends and descends,
Rise <10S, Descend <15S, adjustable.
12. It is ambulation type for the oven models, the whole process
can be fully automated molding and also can be manually.
13. Taking hot air to return to blow function, furnace is equipped
with stainless steel seamless pipe, It is rapid to heat when air
flow through seamless tube.
14. Establish a molding tool to lead a fixed position correctly and
compress tightly organization on the molding tool hydraulic
15. With Delta PLC and touch screen controls, processing parameters
can be set for each product, modify, save and call.
16. Automatic molding process: equipment ventilation, electricity,
vacuum--- set the parameters --- --- --- Preheat oven remove the
mold release sheet plywood ---- ---- oven on the baking sheet a
good move to folder oven baked sheet after sheet --- --- heating
compressed air cleaning to remove the sheet blown bubble large
enough to rise to the top position --- --- die vacuum suction plate
in place fell 10 mm-mold --- - Air Pulse Stripping --- --- ---
splint loosened off to take the whole piece to complete a cycle (of
the above actions can be run manually, step by step).