SJ-65 DOUBLE WALL CORRUGATED PIPE MAKING MACHINE
This series corrugated pipe machine is mainly used to produce
plastic corrugated pipes with PVC, PE, PP, EVA and also PA
Double wall corrugated pipes have features of high temperature
resistance, corrosion resistance and abrasion resistabce, high
intensity, good flexibility, etc.
In order to produce high quality double wall corrugated tubes, corrugated forming system plays an important role, and all the key technologies of producing
double wall corrugated tubes are also concentrated here.
The subdivision of corrugated forming system can be divided into
corrugated molding machine, corrugated forming mould blocks,
extrusion die head and cooling setting, totally three parts.
What Is Double Wall Corrugated Pipe:
Double wall corrugated pipe is a new type of pipe with annular
structure outer wall and smooth inner wall.
It was first developed in Germany in the early 80s. After more than
10 years of development and improvement, it has developed from a
single product to a complete variety products.
At present, the production process and the use of technology have
been very mature. Because of its excellent performance and
relatively economic cost, it has been widely promoted and applied
in developed countries, such as Europe and America. In our country,
the popularization and application of HDPE double wall corrugated
pipe is in the rising stage.
1. Digital all-line centralized control
2. Double machine co-extrusion
3. Full vacuum belt feeding
4. One time molding
Advantages of Double Wall Pipe:
1. Beautiful appearance with reasonable structure
2. Thermal resistance -40 ℃ -60 ℃
3. low resistance and high flow
4. Strong flame retardancy and long service life
5. reliable hygiene performance
6. Low cost and resistance to acid and alkali corrosion
7. high strength and strong seismic performance
8. Saving energy and reducing consumption
9. Convenient installation and transportation
This kind of pipe is mainly used in large-scale water conveyance,
water supply, drainage, sewerage, exhaust, subway ventilation, mine
ventilation, farmland irrigation, with working pressure below 0.6