Explosion Proof Double Stage Electrical Cable Transformer Oil
the function of the machine improve the properties of
Transformer oil. It can remove trace free water, soluble water,
gas, acid, free carbon(polarity material), suspended particles and
other impurities from the insulating oil, which includes
transformer oil, break oil, capacitor oil, switch oil, mutual oil,
cable oil and so on.
◆ Vacuum Chamber
1. first oil pass through primary filter and heater before reach
the vacuum chamber.
2. An inspection window on the vacuum chamber.
3. Spray Nozzles on the top of vacuum chamber, which can help
Degasifying and vacuum dehydrating insulating oil at approximately
50 deg. C containing 100 ppm soluble water and 10 percent air by
volume to provide oil with 3-5 ppm soluble water and 0.1 percent
4. The vacuum chamber can increase evaporation area efficiently.
The heater, being placed on the vacuum chamber, becomes an
evaporator. Thus the evaporation area of vacuum vessel is three
times more than that of the general vacuum vessel.
5. The optimal structure of the dehydration (degas) system enlarges
the surface area of oil exposed to the vacuum system and extends
the flowing distance of the oil in the vacuum system
6. Infrared oil-level controller will control the oil volume.
◆ Infrared Oil-level Controlling System
1. The oil-level floating ball or infrared liquid level automatic
controller system are installed in the vacuum vessel to control the
oil level so as to avoid the oil being suctioned into vacuum pump
in the operation.
2. When oil quantity is lower than the level of the float ball,
then the oil pump will start-up automatically and pump oil into the
vacuum vessel, when oil is up to the floating ball level, pump will
◆ Filter Elements(particulate matter removal)
1. Stainless steel filters can remove 99.5% particles.The sizes of
the filter elements and aperture dwindle gradually in the different
filtering stages. The impurities with different particulate sizes
are filtered step by step. The capability of removing particulate
matters and impurities is improved greatly by this method.
2. The filtering system has stable and prefect filtering fineness.
The filtering fineness has several grades, including 0.5, 1, 2, 3,
5, 6, 10, 20 micron etc.
3. How to clean the filter elements:
There is Pressure gauges on each filter element, when pressure
exceed 0.4Mpa, it will alarm automatically, then you need clean the
filter( open the screws, take out the filter, then clean it by
diesel oil or kerosene,after cleaning it, you can dry the filter by
4. Easily clean and replace filter elements
Technical Specification of Transformer Oil Purification Equipment
| ||Index name||unit||ZJL-10||ZJL-20||ZJL-30||ZJL-50||ZJL-75||ZJL-100||ZJL-150|
|Technical Parameter||Flow rate||L/H||600||1200||1800||3000||4500||6000||10000|
|Power supply||V||380V/3phase/50Hz(or as needed)|
inlet & outlet
|After Treating||Type of oil pump|| ||Circular Teeth Gear Pump|
|Dielectric loss factor||tgd||≤0.005|
|Impurities||Micron||≤5(no free carbon)|