Laptop battery for Acer 752 5200mAh 10.8V
|Model|| laptop battery cell price For Acer |
|Size|| Brown box + sponge+ antistatic bag|
|Color|| Black /White|
|Condition|| AAA grade|
|Type|| Li-ion |
|Cells|| 6 cells|
|Package|| In netural brown box with anti-static bag and foam then in
netural brown carton, or by customized requirements.|
1. 100% compatible with your laptop, entire new 2. Approvals: CE&RoHS
3. Factory offers most competitive price and high quality products.
4. Strictly control for quality assurance.
5. High efficiency and reliability.
6. Professional after-sales maintaining service.
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can
cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may
show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will
last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per
month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of
the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase
the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat
of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid
storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan
of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or
expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if
you're in a region with cold temperatures.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged
state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all
the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it
as soon as possible.