Detailed Product Description
1. Sapelli Veneer, also called sapele veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-2700mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut and Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade
interior decoration, etc.
Sliced African Sapele Wood Veneer Sheet Crown/Quarter Cut
Sapelli veneer, also called sapele veneer, originated from the
Africa, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface
making and interior decoration.
Sapelli veneer has nice vertical grains with bold light yellow to
brown contrasting stripes. The contrasting grain can be tightly
spaced or slightly wider but always an alternating light and dark
Sapelli is almost exclusively quarter cut only to produce the
Sapelli veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture
to give it the appearance of being made of solid sapelli lumber. It
is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Quarter Cut and Crown Cut
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Nice vertical grains with bold light yellow to brown contrasting
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.