ISTA 6-Amazon Vertical Vibration Test, Electro-dynamic Shaker for
Electrodynamic vibration test system for evaluating industrial
products against vibrations. This system consists of a vibration
generator, a power amplifier, and a vibration control system. It
can provide a vibration test to cope with various loads such as
sine vibration, random vibration, mechanical shock pulse and
replication of real-time trace.
|VG3200-100 Electro-dynamic Vibration Shaker|
|Max. Sine force||2000Kg.f peak|
|Max. Random force||2000Kg.f rms|
|Max. Shock force||4000Kg.f peak|
|Frequency range||1 - 3000 Hz|
|Max. displacement||100 mm p-p|
|Max. speed||2m / s|
|Max. acceleration||100G (980 m/s2)|
|First-order resonance frequency||3200 Hz±5%|
|Effective load||300 kg|
|Vibration isolation frequency||2.5 Hz|
|Diameter of armature||Ф320 mm|
|Mass of armature||30kg|
|Allowable eccentric moment||300N.m|
|Shaker dimensions||1200 × 870 ×1130 mm|
|Shaker weight||About 1700Kg|
Meet International Standards:
MIL-STD-810G, DIN, ISO, ASTM, IEC, ISTA, GB, GJB, JIS, BS etc.
- Automotive parts and systems - qualification testing
- Electronic assembly, computer equipment testing
- Avionics and military hardware testing
- Satellite component testing
- Product and package testing
- General stress screening
Horizontal oil film slip table
The horizontal slip table is designed to have high tilting moment
and lateral restriction. This design concept is combined with
standard horizontal slip table to enable high dynamic moment limit
and keep guide oil film damping feature. The horizontal slip table
is composed of a slipper, a connector, a natural granite slab,
horizontal slip table base and an independent oil source.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning
and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance,
common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible
in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is
to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as
delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to