Slip Ring Description:
- The photoelectric and liquid (gas) compound slip ring is used between the rotor and stator for transmission of various
signals and liquid (gas) medium simultaneously.
- Our compound slip ring can adopt radial direction integration with
high concentricity and compact size.
- Our compound slip ring can adopt axial direction integration with
easy and convenient disassembly and maintenance.
- High speed photo signal transmission and high bandwidth, where WDM
technology can be adopted.
- Our compound slip ring ensures there is no leakage of signal
transmission and no electromagnetic interference. It is in a good
position to realize long distance and multi-channel bi-directional
- It adopts non-contact transmission of the photo signals, without
friction wearing so to realize long working life.
- The photo signal transmission does not produce any electric spark
and it can be used in hazardous environment such as combustible
environment or explosive environment.
- The liquid (gas) channel uses special sealing according to
different transmission medium, working pressure and working
environment to ensure long working life.
- It is designed to avoid crossed contamination when there are
different mediums transmitted in the liquid (gas) channel.
- Compact structure with small size, easy for installation.
- Photo signal transmission channel allows bi-directional
transmission with low insertion loss and strong anti-interference
capability against Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI).
- The liquid (gas) channels are designed to avoid leakage with high
- It is able to integrate two or more transmission mediums.
- Radar system.
- Ships and vessels.
- Heavy Industry.
TrueSci's high-performance slip ring products are designed for use in a wide range of high-end OEM applications.
We pride ourselves in our ability to provide the right precision
solution for the right application. We produce a wide variety of
electric motors and slip ring assemblies, including miniature
capsule slip rings, through hole slip rings, RF slip rings,
compound slip rings, split slip rings, large power slip rings, deep
water slip rings, ethernet slip rings, and etc. Our substantial
product offering enables us to address all slip ring applications. TrueSci Fine Works Inc. offers quick, cost-effective customization of our products to meet
your unique specifications.
Our main products cover:
1. Fiber optic rotary joint series
2. Through bore slip ring series
3. Electro optical slip ring series
4. Pneumatic electric rotary union series
5. Pneumatic rotary joint series
6. Hydraulic rotary union series
7. Capsule slip ring series
8. Pancake slip ring series
9. High current slip ring seriels
10.high speed slip ring series
11.thermocouple slip ring series
12.Miniature slip ring series
13.Wind turbine slip ring series
14.Ethernet slip ring series
15.explosion proof slip ring series
16.mercury slip ring serials