Fiber Optic Cable Manual Laser Welding Machine , Handheld Laser
Handheld fiber laser welding machine mainly for irregular
products.Compared to common fiber welding
machine, it has an extra handheld gun. You can weld any angle and
position. More easy to operate, Taiyi's customer around the world,
Also we have agent in Thailand, india country etc. If you are
intersted in high quality laser equipment, Please contact us any
time, Taiyi family are waiting for you ! Welcome customers to
order, we will send t he most favorable prices the highest quality
Give you a reason-
Why choose the Taiyi's handheld laser welding machine
1.We are online 24/7 hours, if you have any problem
or requires you can contact us anytime.
2.Eight capacitor,two more than general manufactures
to ensure the put out light more stable of the machine.
3.Low consumables, free of maintenance.
4.High quality with cost-effective price.
5.It is 4-10 times higher than that ordinary laser spot
6.No special foundations required,low operating cost,
easy to operation.
Applicable Industry-handheld laser welding machine
Fiber laser marking machine mainly applied for welding on the thin
wall material, precision parts,which can realize spot welding,butt
welding,welding stack,seal welding etc,very small welding width and
heat affecting zoon samll deformation, high welding speed,smooth
and nice welding seam,high welding quality, no pores,can control
precisely,small focusing point,high positioning accuracy.
Technical Data- handheld laser welding machine
Laser beam quality:M2 <1.2
Pulse repetition frequency:0-50HZ
Power demand:380v/ three share/ 50HZ /60A
The minium weld spot diameter:0.2mm
Cooling system:water cooling
1. With energy feedback control system, each welding spot is even
to ensure good effect.
2. It is suitable for complicated welding parts, and seam welding
within 0.5mm thickness
3. With energy or time splitting, it can achieve one time welding
or time split welding
4. Fiber laser output, can work with mechanical arm and production
5. Little or no burring can make secondary finishing unnecessary
6. 90% less heat input results in welds with minimal distortion
7. Minimal distortion in heat affected zones
8. No tooling to wear out or change over
10. Non-contact processing eliminates unwanted stress on materials
11. Line of sight access for hard to reach areas