Home Companies GuangzhouShuiwushaTradingCo.,Ltd.

Wholesale Men's New Fashion Cotton Denim Jeans

GuangzhouShuiwushaTradingCo.,Ltd.

Wholesale Men's New Fashion Cotton Denim Jeans

Country/Region China
City & Province Guangzhou Guangdong
Categories Pants, Trousers & Jeans

Product Details

You are hereHomeProduct ListMen's Denim JeansBasic Jeans Wholesale Men's New Fashion Cotton Denim Jeans
back

Wholesale Men's New Fashion Cotton Denim Jeans

Model:sws-jeans01
Trademark:Customize
Standard:SGS
Unit:PCS
Origin:Guangdong, China
Unit Price:USD /PCS
Productivity:100000 Pieces Per Month
Min order:800
Packing:as Your Request
Transportation:Ocean Transport
Payment:L/C
InquireCompare
shareFaceBookTwitterLinkedinGoogle+
Bookmark / ShareX
FaceBookTwitterLinkedinGoogle+RedditDeliciousStumbleUponDigg
Product Description:
Features:
1) Men's Fashion Jeans
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
FOB price:
Range of price: FOB US $4.5-10.5/ piece accroding to fabric
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
MOQ:800 PCS/color/style
Payment terms
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Production procedure:
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering

Sample rule:
Option 1: Offering free existing samples.
Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifation will be charged, the sample cost will return once order confirmed. It takes 3-5 working days.
Payment: T/T, 30%deposit before mass production, 70% balance before shippment.
Packing: 1PCS/polybag, 250PCS/weaving bag. ( can be packed according to customer's requirement)

Guangzhou Shuiwusha Apparel, is a professional garment manufacturer and supplier located in Guangzhou, China. We are specializing in the export of knitting clothes, such as polo shirt, T-shirts,denim jeans, sweaters and woven clothes. At present our company has good business relations with clients in majorly European Union and Middle East.
If you are interested in our product, please be free to email us, I will give you fast reply.
If you want to have a precise quotation, we hope that you can send us your sample and the detail about it, and we will give you accurate price. Looking forwarding to establishing the mutual benefit business relationship.
Technique parameter:
Fabric: 100%Cotton,Cotton+Spandex, Cotton+Polyster ,Cotton+Spandex+Polyester
Color:As show(blue,light clue,dark blue,black,white etc)
Craftsmanship Monkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding
Washing: Garment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,
Vintage Wash
Label: Main Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label
Button&Rivet: Brass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal,Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail etc
Zipper: Brass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper,pewter etc
Hangtag: Information about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions, Price
Sample rule:
Option 1: Offering free

Hot Products

You are hereHomeProduct Listpants Hot Sale High Quality 100% Cotton Skinny Ladies Casual Pants back ...
You are hereHomeProduct Listpants 2015 Hot Sale 100%Cotton Men's Leisure Pants back 2015 Hot Sale ...
You are hereHomeProduct Listpants 2015 Best Sell Coton Spandex Twill Casual Trousers for Men back ...
You are hereHomeProduct ListMen's Denim JeansBasic Jeans Wholesale Men's New Fashion Cotton Denim ...
You are hereHomeProduct ListMen's Denim JeansBasic Jeans Men's Fashion Cotton/Polyester/Elastane ...
You are hereHomeProduct ListMen's Denim JeansBasic Jeans 2016 Men's Stylish Slim Fit Stretch Denim ...