1. Suitable for 1-4pcs 1.2V D/C/AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery and 1-2pcs 9V 6F22 batteries.
2. Quick and slow charging selection.
3. With electroscope and discharge function.
4. Four independent charging channels.
5. LED indicator shows the corresponding charging states.
6. Available plug: EU, US, UK, CN,
7. With outside AC cable.
1. Input: AC 230V 50HZ
2. Output: C/D/AA/AAA
Fast: 1.2V X4 DC 260mA
Slow: 1.2V X4 DC 130mA
3.Discharge current: 260-380mA
4. Electroscope current: 35-55mA
1. Place1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries in the charger slots as indicated by the polarity symbols (+/-).
2. Choose Quick or slow for charging.
3. Switch on the electrical source,
the corresponding LED indicator light will on.
4. There is a switch on the top of the charger: “CHA” for charge. “TEST” for electroscope and “DISC” for discharge.
5. Switch to “CHA” for charging.
6. Take out the battery when finish charging.
7. It is standard charger,
it will not be cut off automatically and the LED color will not change after full charged. So please Calculate the charging time before charging according to the below formulate:
Charging time (H) = 1.3 × battery capacity (mAh)
Charging current (mA)
8. Electroscope function: Only the first slot has electroscope function.Switch to “TEST” to check the 1.5V or 1.2V battery power. Put the battery in the first slot on the left,
judge by the brightness of indicator,
the lighter indicate more power. (Note: This function can operate whether power connect or not)
9. Discharge function: Four slots have discharge function.Switch to “DISC” ,
put the Ni-Cd battery in the any slot and start discharge the battery. When the LED turn off means full discharged. (Note: This function can operate whether power connect or not)
(from left to right)
Power connected(no battery)
Charging Time Table:
Charging Time(Quick) H
Charging Time(Slow) H
1. The new rechargeable battery can be the best condition after using for two or three times,
but must recharge again if over one week.
2. There will be heat on the battery’s surface during charging; it will cool down after battery full.
3. For best charging condition,
please put the charger in good air environment when charging.
4. Store the battery in the dry location -20℃~70℃,
don’t leave the battery in the charger if charger not in use.
1. Only for AA/AAA/D/C/6F22 Ni-MH/Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
2. To avoid explosion and leakage,
1.5V Alkaline and Carbon-Zinc battery forbidden.
3. Do not interrupt when charging and do not make short circuit.
4. Indoor use only. Don’t use the unit in the temp or damp place.
5. Unplug the charger from the outlet before attempting cleaning or when not in use.
6. Use indoor and dry location only. Do not expose the charger to rain,
snow or extreme conditions.
Special emphasize: please read the instruction carefully before use in order to avoid the bad effect even fire accident,
or get an electric shock and so on.