200W Cooking Utensil Laser Welder Stainless Steel Handheld Laser
- YAG laser(1064nm) generator adopts ceramic reflector cavity, pumped
by two xenon lamp Nd3 +: YAG laser crystal, the maximum laser
output power up to 300W, the maximum laser Peak power 2 × 6KW, the
mold can be any size wire welding, editable laser pulse shape, high
and stable output energy.
- Fiber optical transfer system, standard fiber 600μm, length 5m (
customer can also choose different model). Default one optical
fiber path, and support up to 3 paths of optical fiber
transfers(optional) and CCD monitoring(optional).
- Real-time current feedback control system. According to the
customer preset current waveform, combined with current sensor
feedback of current, the laser power can achieve closed-loop
control, real-time adjust the power supply output current to
achieve the programmable current outputs, built-in current warning
system. The real-time currency feedback system ensures the
stability of the laser power.
- A number of waveform data sets (50 no.) to control the laser
waveform, each setting contains 16 data, each data set pulse time
and the percentage of power.
- Industrial touch-screen interface.
- High quality power supply, using IGBT switching power supply
with overcurrent, overload, pulse, temperature and other circuit
protection, easy maintenance.
- Integrated water cool system (inside machine). Real-time
temperature detected devices, constant temperature, compact size.
- Time separate mode and energy split mode
1.High production efficiency, fast welding speed, automatic mass
production, tailored integrated flow
2.Can weld any random track of points,straight lines,squares etc,It
can also be applied to various complex weld joint.
3.Handheld head is equipped with imported optical fiber,flexible
and convenient,can achive outdoor welding.
4.Handheld laser wlding torch operating mode,can weld any part of
the work piece of any angle
5.Can achieve dual optical paths switch,energy splitting type,time
splitting type for option,uniform energy distribution
When compared with other welding processes, laser welding has the
• No undercut/sink of the weld or base metal surrounding the welded
area when proper techniques have been used.
• Minimal heat input to the mold base metal resulting in no or the
lowest possible distortion to precision features in close proximity
to the weld repair area.
• Minimal weld metal deposited resulting in minimal machining to
restore the part to its original dimensions.
• Hard, tough resultant weld metal attributable to the fine grain
structure of the weld metal, which is a result of the extremely
rapid solidification of the laser weld.
• Extremely precise control of the weld metal location, which
allows for welding within a few thousands of an inch of features
that are not to be disturbed on the mold.
• Little to no discoloration of the weld and the surrounding base
AC 380V 50z/ 60Hz 3 phase 5 wire
Continuous working time
Average Output Power
Pulse Width Range
Max. Single pulse energy
Min. Spot Diameter
Max. Welding penetration
Integrating pilot laser for position: Diode laser: 635nm 1mW 3-5V
XY working table controlling by CNC2000 with servo motor or manual
Z axis travel range
CNC 2000 system (English version)
With CCD monitoring(optional)
Input power supply
18KW 380V 60 Hz
Deionized water or pure water
Adjustable Temperature Range
7 – 35℃
Adjustable temperature precision
≤75% (no condensation)
no ash, oil mist or erodent gas
Hand-held laser spot welding machine is widely used on
aviation, machinery, mobile manufacture, communications, chemical
industry, electrical equipment, hardware and automobile manufacture
Automobile Spare Parts: hydraulic jacking lever, filter, sensor, electromagnetic valve
Lithium Battery: columnar nut cap
Mobile phone: tab, backboard
Electronic Industry: sensor, motor rotor, capacitance, relay
Kitchenware & Bath Appliances: kettle, faucet, hook, trough, kitchen ventilator etc.