China made Building Material Corrugated Steel Roofing Sheets JC108
Forest Green Color Bond Tile
Corrugated Steel Roofing Sheets is made of
Aluzinc (also called Zincalume or Galvalume) and coated with
natural stone/sand chips. It is a popular kind of building
material. The Aluminum-Zinc coating is composed of 55% Al, 43.4% Zn
and 1.6% Si. Such coating makes the steel much more durable than
standard galvanized products. Stone coated metal roofing sheet is
durable, heat-resistant, anti-corrosion and rust-proof. It has a
long life expectancy over 30 years.
Corrugated Steel Roofing Sheets is light
and easy to carry, store and use. It can help save time and cost of
construction. It is easy to cut and suitable for all kinds of
buildings, especially good for high-pitch roofs and tall buildings.
Besides, you can choose different colors and profiles which suit
the buildings best.
- Specifications of stone coated metal tile
|Place of Origin||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number||roof tile JC01|
|Material||Color Steel Plate|
|Thickness||0.40,0.42, 0.45, 0.5mm|
|Color family||Terracotta, Black,Wine red,Black green,Black red,Brown black,
|Certificate||SONCAP, SGS,CE,ISO and etc|
|Surface Treatment||quality glue and stone chips|
1. Fire-resistant: Its raw material is noncombustible.
2. Compared to a typical composition shingle roof or cement roof,
Stone coated metal roofing sheet is much lighter. This helps it
withstand an earthquake.
3. Wind-resistant: Its interlocking design helps it withstand the
4. Leakage-proof. Stone coated metal roofing sheet is good for the
5. Hailstone-resistant: Stone coated metal roofing sheet can
protect the building from the hailstone.
6. Noise-resistant: Stone coated metal roofing sheet deadens the
sound of the rain and hailstone.
7. UV ray resistant. Stone coated steel roofing sheet can help
resist UV radiation.