Drywall Screws are self tapping
screws with a flat bugle head used for attaching plasterboard,
drywall, gypsum board or sheetrock to wooden or metal studs.
They are very versatile and commonly used in sheetrock, wood,
plastics and particleboard applications.
The drywall screws series is one of the most important categories
in the whole fastener product line.The product is mainly used for
the installation of various gypsum board,light partition wall and
ceiling ceiling series.The Drywall screws we always export to all over the world every
month. screws have many types, like drywall screws,self-drilling
screws and phosphided drywall screws.
- These drywall screws are bugle headed with a Phillips recess
(No.2). They are twin-threaded with very sharp points. Black
Phosphate plated and Bright Zinc plated Suitable for fixing
plasterboard to a wood or metal framework up to 1mm thick.
- Manufactured to JIS B1125 (1995) and independently tested to IFI
specification ASTM C1002-89.
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load
and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility.
- Made from C1022 Steel and stainless steel 304, 316, 410 etc.
- mainly used for the installation of various gypsum board,light
partition wall and ceiling ceiling series.
1. Quality control: we make 100% quality test during
producing and before shipping
2. Rich experience: we have been export screws for more than
3. Competitive prices: the better quality, but cheaper prices
4. Timely quotation: send you prices within one day
5. Good services: we supply OEM, ODM,OBM services and best
6. Punctual delivery: we can ship every order without delay
7. Easy contact: skype and wechat: majestytom
5. More Pictures: