Colored 10 Mm Hex Flange Head Self Drilling Screws , Metal Roofing
Screws With Washers
1. Name: DIN7504K hex washer head
self drilling screws, roofing screws
2. Grade: C1018, C1022,
3. Size: 3.5mmx10mm--6.3x200mm
4. Standard: DIN7504K
5. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CTI, ROHS
6. Thread: full thread, half thread
7. Groove: philips, pozi, socket, hex, square, slotted,
|Length: from 10mm--200mm|
|3. Alloy steel||SCM435,C10B21,C10B33|
|4. Iron||1213,12L,1215, etc.|
Self Drilling screws, which the tail is sharp end or the
drill,. Without the aid of processing, the screws can be set up on
the base material, direct drilling, tapping, locking, significant
which can save much construction time. For more common screws, the
screws maintain high power. After long time of the combination is
not loose, the use of safe drilling tapping once simple operation.
They are mainly used in steel
steel tile fixing can also be used for sheet simple building fixed.
It can not be used for metal to metal bonded and fixed.
Self tapping drill point is designed for
penetration into heavy gauge metal
Hex head provides maximum driving torque with a flat
Also available with #3 point
4. Technical Data of drilling screws:
|Tensile strength kgf (Min)|
|Items||The steel board||#12 (dia.5.5mm)||#14 (dia.6.3mm)|
|1||thickness||No.3 drill Point||No.5 drill Point||No.3 drill Point||No.5 drill Point|
|2|| ||6mm thick steel board||12mm thick steel board||6mm thick steel board||12mm thick steel board|
|3||2||300||-- ||310||-- |
|4||3||530||-- ||580||-- |
|5||4||780|| --||800||-- |
|6||6||810||-- ||900||-- |
|7||10||-- ||920||-- ||1050|
|8||12||-- ||920||-- ||1050|
|Self tapping screw ASA TYPE AB(B)|
|sizes||thread No/P(T)||outer dia.||rolling dia.|
| || ||Max||Min||Max||Min|
|1 / 4||14||6.25||6.10||5.20||5.15|
|5 / 16||12||8.00||7.82||6.75||6.70|
5 . Installation Guide:
- Insert the 8 or 10 mm (according to required size) hex head adapter
into the drill motor. Center the adapter into the drill’s chuck to
ensure that adaptor does not wander.
- Put on the safety glasses to protect your eyes.
- Inspect the hex end of the adaptor for cleanliness. If metal
shavings are built up inside the tip, insert the drilling end of
the screw into the cavity of the hex head while holding the trigger
of the drill.
- Place a self-drilling screw into the hex head adapter.
- Depress the trigger of the drill slowly, while the drilling tip of
the screw rests against the metal. Increase the speed of the drill
when the screw finds its center.
- Stop drilling when the head of the self drilling screw tightens
against the surface of the metal. If the drill you are using does
not have a clutch, pay close attention to the screw head, as too
much pressure will either snap the screw of strip the threads
formed in the metal by the screw.
- Perform Step 3 before you install another self drilling screws
6. More pictures:
DIN7504K Painted head hex washer self drilling screws