Matt Blue Protec BMX Helmets HALF Face 390G Adjustable Strap
Washable Antibaterial Pad
Technical Details for Helmet
EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) + PC (Polycarbonate) Shell
Washable Antibaterial Pad Density:
Adjustable strap for a perfect fitness
ITW Patented Buckle
Rear Adjustable head lock system with
three different position adjustment
Self developed customized divider
1 PCS/ Box
1 PCS/ PP or PE bag with helmet box, 12 PCS/ Carton
1. ABS Thermoplastic Superlight Shell: The injection molded ABS Thermoplastic shell is superlight andit is super impact resistant through its special rubber toughened construction. The shell is molded with extreme precision to offer the best performance to weight ratio.
2. Impact Absorption: The advanced EPS (Expanded Poly Styrene) liner is constructed with variable bridge and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
3. Inmold Construction: Inmold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a light weight and strong structure. Only “In-Mould & Injection Technology” may give helmets this level of added lightness and durability.
4. Direct and Fast Ventilation: Keeps your head cool while riding. The number of vents and their configuration varies. The more vents, the cooler the rider will feel.
5. Comfort Pads: Molded comfort pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric.
Plastic Parts Injection Process:
1. Preparation: check the temperature and get material placed in the dehumidifier for certain time. Some material is very sensitive to
hydrolysis.Thus, Pre-drying is crucial before all processing
2. Injection: Follow the requested temperature at the nozzle while injecting
3. Manual/ Automatic extraction: Sprue cut away from injection machine. Any badly injected componen is discarded
4. Conditioning: PA require conditioning (1-2% water content or more) in order to get reasonable ductility.
5. QC: NO color aberration,material scratch,gas mark(sign board), bad phenomenon ,like obvious burrs, deformation, lack of glue which influence beer made forming is allowed ;
6. Testing: 6 hours freezing in room temperature and 25 degrees below zero temperature, not fracture bent 90 degrees