¢6 laser Bar Q Switched Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal For Deep Facial
|Q-switching Adjusting Method||Passive adjusting method|
|Wavelength||Double wavelength 1064nm&532nm|
|Frequency||1--6HZ continuously adjustable|
|Operating Language||6 kinds (can be customized)|
|Cooling System||Air Cooling+Water Cooling|
|Input Power||AC110/220±10% 50HZ/60HZ|
1) Unique patented hand piece design, plug and play and easy to
2) Provide three laser tips.
3) Red aiming indicator can be turned on/off.
4) 7 inch control interface screen.
5) 500 W power supply.
6) 1-10 Hz frequency setup.
7) 20-1000mj output fluence setup.
8) Automatic water recycling detector.
9) Fashionable and durable stainless steel machine body.
10) Intelligent handle loss, single shots and total shots counting.
11) Korean Kacon foot switch, more secure.
Three tips treatment range: portable nd yag
1. 1064 nm-F0, for skin whiten, acne removal
2. 1064 nm-F50, for black, brown, dark color tattoo removal and
pigment removal, nevus removal etc.
3. 532 nm-F50, for red, blue color tattoo removal
It can be portable, with steel sheel, blue button screen
The special wavelength of Q-Switched ND:YAG laser can penetrate
skin of human body according to the theory of “selective laser
decomposing” Q-Switched ND:YAG laser removes pigment by the effect
of explosive high energy from laser. Because the pigment particle
in objective organization absorbs high energy, so the superficial
epidermis will be bounded out of the body at the moment, while the
other part of the pigment will spilt into the tiny granules that
can be engulfed by macrophages of the body .After the digestion of
macrophages, it can be excluded from the lymphatic system of the
body. The pigment becomes shallow gradually until disappears
The Q-switched ND:YAG laser absorbed the black, blue with 1064nm
frequency and the red, pink, purple, brown with 532 nm frequency of
the tattoo or pigmentations removed without damages to normal
1.Non-ablative Laser Rejuvenation (NALR-1320nm) using carbon peel
for skin rejuvenation
2.532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles,
solar lentiges, epidermal melasma, etc. (mainly for red and brown
3.1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation and
treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and
Hori’s Nevus. (mainly for black and blue pigmention)
4.It has two treatment head (standard)1064nm and 532nm, different
treatment use different treatment head.