KFWELD mold raw materials for high-strength, high-purity, high-density
high-quality graphite, and the use of CNC machine tools to ensure
that mold easy to slag, long life; mold size, reaction, and metal
melting after the flow are carefully designed to avoid mold
Explosion, welding copper melt splash and other phenomena, easy to
use, welding large, small size metal quality as one.
It have: mold cavity, mold holes, injection holes and other
components. Mold making process should be based on a different
shape conductor joint mode (-, T, +, etc.), the shape of the mold
cavity, size and flow of the molten metal and rigorous design made
KFWELD mold clamp is used in conjunction with the mold, due to
welding a lot of heat generated, so that the mold temperature is
often above 200 ℃, can not be hand-held, it must be used for mold
clip, for opening and closing the mold.
Exothermic welding introduction:
Exothermic welding in under the high temperature caused by the
aluminothermy reaction to realize the high quality weld connection.
This aluminothermy reaction is carried out in the high temperature
resistant graphite CAD weld mold. In normal conditions, more than
100 points can be welded with same mould and the reaction will
spend about 5-6 seconds only.
This series of products include exothermic welding moulds, mould
Handle clamp, exothermic welding powder and supporting operation
Exothermic welding powder specification:
|Part No.||Specification||Part No.||Specification|
Exothermic welding operation process:
1. Clean the joint of the mold and the welded conductor and place
the welded conductor at the central position of the mold cavity;
2. Close the mold and arrange a metal protective ring at the bottom
of the mold smelting furnace;
3. Pour in the hot fusion welding and spray pyrophoric powder on
the surface, to the mold mouth, of the flux;
4. Cover the mould cover and ignite the pyrophoric powder at the
mould mouth by using a burning torch;
5. The hot fusion melting flux is subjected to high temperature
reaction in the mould after being ignited;
6. Open the mould after natural cooling when the reaction is
Matters Needing Attention:
1. Unrelated person should not stay within 1.5 meters away from the
operation site during construction.
2. Inflammable goods should not be placed within 1.5 meters away
from the operation site during construction.
3. The operating personnel must put on heat-resisting working
4.The operating staff should not perform construction in front of
the mouth of melted mold.
5. The operating staff should be at least 1.5 meters away from the
melted mould immediately once the pyrophoric powder is ignited.
6. No one could contact the melted module directly after fusion
welding is finished.
7. The melted module and the welded wire are cooled for 30 seconds
after fusion welding is finished and then taken out by using a
8. Welded wire is subjected to insulation treatment only when the
wire is completely cooled.
Exothermic welding type:
Bar to bar, bar to ground rod, bar to steel surface, cable tp bar,
cable to cable, cable to ground rod, cable to re-bar, cable to
steel surface, cable to rail, bolt to steel surface, one-joint.
Exothermic welding feature:
1. Current carrying capability from welding point is same as
conductor with good conducting performance. After inspection, the
DC resistance ratio and change rate are almost zero before and
after welding. This is the level that any of the traditional
welding method cannot be compared.
2. No need of resources from outside. It can be operated indoor and
3. It won't be damaged by surge current. The test shows the
conductor will be melted earlier than welding points when under
high current impact in short period.
4. Corrosion or slack will not be produced from welding. As it is
weld junction,no contact surface, no residual stress, junction is
stable and reliable as long term conductive body.
5. As it is welding junction, connector and conductor are combined
on molecular.So it has a good mechanical strength and is a
6. Equipment is simple, convenient and handy. The operation is easy
and can be done.
How about the order process?
1. Customers send inquiry to us, our sales will make professional
2. Confirm the price, quantity, shipping cost, delivery time,
payment term etc.
3. Confirm the above, our sales make proforma invoice.
4. Customers make payment and send bank slip to us, we prepare
5. Payment arrive in our account, we will arrange delivery
6. After delivery, we will send tracking or B/L to customers. our
service team will follow order tracking until customers receive.
7. Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy
with them .
10. Feedback to our about Quality , Service, Market Feedback &
Suggestion, then we can do better!
KFWELD Electrical Technology Co., LTD
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com