1. Jamb and Frame: Our door comes with a combination of 12 gauge
and 14 gauge steel tube. Door panel is 2" thick
2. Scrollwork: 14mm X 14mm or 16mm X 16mm steel bar available
3. Glass panel: The glass panel in our products, unless otherwise
noted, are 5/8" insulated dual-pane energy conservation. All glass
is tempered for safety and building code compliance. We have clear
glass, sandblast glass, rain glass, Flemish glass, aquatex glass
for you option.
4. Every door comes with threshold, hinges, flush bolts-all
necessary hardware to operate and assemble our doors is included
5. All doors are fully insulated with poly foam and weather
striping around door jamb and glass panel to ensure a positive
6. All doors are pre-bored with 2 -3/8" back set, 2-1/8" borings
and 5-1/2" center to center.
7. All doors are pre-hung, jamb are equipped with mounting tab to
8. Each door undergoes a 7-step paint process: 1. Sandblasting 2.
Hot-zinc spray 3. Epoxy primer 4. Epoxy paint 5. Baked 6. Antique
finish 7. Clear coat
9. Devlivery time is 4-6 weeks
Our glass style and finished color:
Our factory and packing:
There are two ways for packing, one is wood pallet packing, the
other is wood case packing. They are optional.
During packing, door leaves and their jambs are separate. Our
packing order is foam paper + pearly paper + UV style corrugated
paper + wood pallet or wood case. They can keep doors safe when