If you've ever wanted to dive into the electronics world but were
afraid to try, then this is the perfect kit for you. A fun,
beginner's kit, it includes a fully illustrated guide that will
familiarize you with a wide range of electronic components while
you create small, simple, and easy-to-assemble circuits. The
instructions are straight forward, include diagrams,
troubleshooting tips, and additional instructions for those of you
who want to take their projects to the next level. There are 13
different activities outlined, and you'll want to tackle everyone.
- Perfect for the beginner.
- No soldering required.
- No electronics background needed.
- Easy to use and learn.
- 13 circuits included. Every circuit will have a breadboard layout.
This will make it easier to construct.
- A color printed Experimenter's Guide included. This will allow you
to dive right into the Arduino world, step-by-step.
- Comes with the latest and greatest Arduino Uno
- Arduino UNO R3 x1
- Premium jumper wires x75
- Type B USB cable x1
- 9V battery clip x1
- 5mm diffused RGB LED x1
- Piezo Sensor - Minisensor 100 x1
- 5mm red LEDs x10
- 5mm green LEDs x10
- 10mm blue LED x1
- Toy DC motor x1
- 9g High Sensitive Mini sensor x1
- 74HC595 x1
- Buzzer x1
- 1M resistor x 1
- Pushbuttons x2
- Potentiometer (10K) x1
- Light sensor (5528) x1
- TMP36 x1
- Relay (5v,3A/120VAC) x1
- P2N2222A x2
- 560 Ohm resistors x25
- 2.2k Ohm resistors x3
- 10k Ohm resistors x3
- 220uf capacitor x1
- 1N4001 x2
- Breadboard x1
- Male pin header x1
- Plastic rivet x4
- Acrylic holder x1
- Rubber bumpers x4
- Color breadboard layout sheets x13
- Full color prin