Aeration tube diffuser in waste water treatment Dia. 63mm Length:
500mm 750mm 1000mm
|Dimensions (mm)||Dia. 63 x L 500||Dia. 63 x L 750||Dia. 63 x L 1000|
|Oxygen efficiency||5.0m deep||23-32%|| || |
|6.0m deep||34-39.5%|| || |
|7.0m deep||31-45%|| || |
|Air flow||m3N/h ||1.7-6.8||3.4-13.6||3.4-17|
|Active surface area||m2||0.82-1.26||0.98-2.11||0.98-2.35|
|Numbers of pore||8080||10300||13880|
|Bubble Diameter||mm||0.8-2.0|| || |
|Oxygen capability||@5m deep||Micron porous: 7.5kgO2/kw.h; Fine porous: 3.5-4.8kgO2/kw.h|
|Tension strength||>13.8x10³ kpa|
Aeration Tube Diffusers offer many options on the type of diffusers
and materials of construction. Our years of experience allow us to
provide the industry with valuable input on solutions for all types
of wastewater aeration applications including unique tank
geometries and difficult process applications.
- A unique attachment system significantly reduces installation time.
- Any diffuser length is available to suit the needs of each
- Highest quality EPDM rubber.
- Attachment system eliminates structural concerns of many other tube
- Suitable for off/on applications.
- Diffusers are factory assembled for easy installation.
- Available membrane material: EPDM, Silicon or customized
- Waste water treatment
- Effluent treatment plant
- Municipal waste water treatment plants
- Industrial waste water treatment plants
- Fish farming
- Drinking water aeration
5. Competitive advantage
High Quality tube diffusers for Fine bubble diffuser aeration
Biological waste water treatment.