RO membrane FRP pressure vessels for High pressure seawater
RO system 1000 psi end entry port Dia. 4"
|End port ( end entry )||Side port ( Side Entry)|
We engineer high quality pressure vessel solutions that fit your
need. We provide:
- Pressure vessels for small to medium size plants
- Pressure vessels for large commercial size plants
- Custom-designed vessels with high chemical resistance
- Installation and after-market services
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Multi-Porting option for connecting vessels to each other.
- High operation temperature upto 49℃ comes as a standard feature.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- ASME compliant
- Flat surface for superior and reliable sealing of side ports.
- Threaded side ports for quick and easy onsite maintenance/serviceability.
Water treatment, waste water treatment, seawater desalination, reverse omosis,
experience in FRP pressure vessel engineering and design; we specialize in the manufacture of high
quality pressure vessels. Pressure vessels designed to provide long-term, trouble-free operation, with minimal down time and improve running costs. State of the art equipment to ensure high quality pressure vessel solutions that fit our customer’s demands.