Bronze Reflective Float Glass
1. Body tinted or heat absorbing glasses are produced by the float
process with the addition of small quantities of metal oxides to
color the normal clear glass mix. This coloration is achieved
through adding metal oxides at the smelting stage.
2. Addition of color does not affect the basic properties of the
glass, even though visible light reflectance will be slightly
higher than clear glass. The color density increases with
thickness, whereas the visible transmittance decreases
correspondingly as thickness increases.
3. Tinted glass reduces solar transmittance by absorbing a large
proportion of the solar energy the majority of which is control and
4. Our comprehensive range of soft natural colors compliments
modern building materials to provide an exciting and different look
to new and exiting buildings.
5. Rider's tinted float standard production width includes 4, 5,
6mm, but is not limited to 8, 10, 12mm which we produce in many
colors. Non-standard thickness can also be produced to order on
6. Our range of vibrant colors, excellent performance
characteristics and post-production treatment possibilities, all
make Rider tinted float glass the ideal choice for architects in
any new construction or renovation project.
7. Tinted float glass is distortion-free, precision flat and
transparent glass. It is manufactured by floating a ribbon of
molten glass over a bath of molten metal. The ribbon is gradually
cooled in an annealing lehr, and then washed and cut into the
1. Energy saving through good hear absorption and reflection which
reduce the transmission of solar heat radiation
2. High value creation by color variety of building's exterior
3. Substrate for each level of glass processing
1. Blue: Sky Blue; Lake Blue; Dark Blue; Royal Blue
2. Grey: Euro Grey; Dark Grey, Mist Grey
3. Green: F. Green (Light Green), Dark Green
4. Bronze: Golden Bronze, Red Bronze
7. Clear etc.
1524*2134mm, 1650*2140mm, 1650*2440mm, 1830*2440mm, 3300*1900mm,
3210*2140mm, 3300*2134mm, 3210*2250mm, 3300*2250mm, 3660*2134mm,
4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm etc.&