Clip In Human Hair Pre Bonded Hair Extensions Color 2# Dark Brown
|Product||Clip in Remy Human Hair Extension|
|Hair Material||100% remy human hair|
1#,1B#,2#,4#,6#,8#,10#,12#,14#,22#,24#,613#,613/27# in stock
For other color, we can customized for you
|Hair Grade||European quality|
|Txture Pattern||Silky Straight|
7 pieces, 16 clips (4 clips -1 pcs, 3 clips - 2 pcs, 2 clips - 2
pieces, 1 clips - 2 pieces)
We can custom made other clips for you.
|Standard Weight||70g, 80g, 100g, 110g|
|Finish length||16'',18'', 20'',22'',24''|
|Cardboard and PVC||PVC|
|Packing||PVC package with cardboard|
|Payment Terms||T/T,Bank Transfer,Paypal,Money Gram|
|Shipping||DHL,FEDEX,UPS expedited shipments,ecnomic shipments and drop
Goods shipped out within 24 hours after payment confirmed
2-3 business days to America
3-4 business days to Europe
3-4 bisiness days to Autralia
3-5 business days to Middle East
5-7 business days to Africa
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Business Experience : Our factory with more than 10 years of
experience in hair industry.
- Delivery Quantity : Hundreds of bags/boxes shipped by DHL/FedEx
- Supply Ability :We have sufficient stocks and strict quality
- Hair material : 100% healthy virgin unprocessed human hair.
- Price & Service: Lower price and best service for you.
- Supply Area : We have many clients from all over the world.
- OEM/ODM : Retail/ wholesale/ OEM/ ODM available.
- 100% QC inspection Before Shipment.
- 24 hours' online service, timely
How to wash the hair extension?
Hair extensions don’t require a high level of maintenance, but a
good cleaning routine will keep them looking great longer. Your
stylist will give you the instructions for your particular
extensions, but for general cleaning, this method is safe for most
real hair extensions.
- Quality shampoo
- Start by brushing and combing your hair to remove any tangles.
- Gradually add water to moisten the hair. If the hair is dry and you
soak it with water, it can swell and create matting and tangles.
This can lead to damage for the extensions.
- Comb or brush the hair as you moisten it to keep it from tangling.
- Add an appropriate amount of a good quality shampoo.
- Wash the extensions from the top down while gently working the
shampoo into the strands.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water, again working from the top down.
- Apply a quality conditioner, but avoid adding too much. Too much
conditioner can cause build up that can lead to tangles. A leave-in
conditioner is ideal.
- Wrap your hair in a towel and gently press the excess water out.
- Comb through the extensions and allow them to air dry.
- Style as usual.
Q1. Can I dye/color the hair?
A: Yes, the hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to
darken the hair than to lighten the
hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the
original color to fade.
Q2. Can they be straightened or curled?
A: Yes, you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the
virgin hair. However, don't do it
too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and
Q3. Why the hair has grey hair?
A: As virgin hair, we keep its original state. We will pick out the
grey hair before packing, but kindly
understand there might be some minimum exist in the bundle.
Q4. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
a. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair.
It's important to keep the hair
soft and shiny.
b. Use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
c. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
If you are worried, you can just send inquriy to us to get more
We can talk by phone, or see each other by video, or show real hair
to you by Video
Welcome you to contact me if you are interested or have further
I believe you will surely love our hair once you see, tough and