- Modified UV curable acrylic coating.
- Protects substrates such as aluminum alloys used for smartphone
shells during machining. Reduces or avoids cracks or jagged edges.
Also provides temporary protection against the weak alkaline
solutions used in precision machining.
- Applied via spray coating. Can be completely removed without
residue via immersion in85 °C water for 5 min under ultrasonic
treatment after machining is completed. The protective film floats
off the substrate as a complete piece. The water can then be safely
disposed of without secondary pollution. This makes it a more
environmentally friendly method than other similar temporary
protective coatings which use alkaline or acidic solutions.
Blue translucent liquid
Viscosity (25 °C, Brookfield LVT #4):
- Protective coating for machining
- Aluminum alloys
- Stainless steel
Recommended Spray Coating Parameters
- Spray solvents: crude toluenexylenebutyl acetate = 111
- Solvent content: 50 ~ 60 %, adjust the viscosity to 10 12 s (Iwata
#2), and adjust as necessary.
- Pre-baking conditions: 60 °C for 2 3 min (confirm solvent is fully
- Dry film thickness: 15 ~ 20 m
- Integrated exposure energy: 500 ~ 800 mJ/cm2
Product Package: 3 or 10 kg (in plastic pail)