200 Type Bailey Bridge With SSR
The bailey bridge is a type of portable, pre-fabricated, truss
bridge. It was developed by the British during World war II for the
military use and now extensive use in the world.
A Bailey bridge had the advantages of requiring heavy equipment to
assemble. The steel bridge elements are small and light enough to
be carried by trucks and lifted into place by hand. They are strong
enough to carry heavy trucks and tanks.
1. Full highway load carrying capability
2. Highly adaptable, fully reusable and re-locatable
3. Simple, cost effective foundations
4. Fully galvanized for long life and minimum maintenance
Q: How can I get your price list?
A: Please send us your email or fax and order information Quantity,
Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish), then
I can send you the price list.
Q: How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax. Or you can
ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order. We need to
know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number,
fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information Quantity, Specification (steel type,
thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to
contact us for further details. And we'll supply best service for
you. Thanks for your attention, I am looking forward to your early