Matting agent for hybrid powder
coatings(Interior matting agent)
Jietonda® SA2165D is a synthetic resin based matting agent for hybrid powder
coatings, which is designed
for satisfying wide ranges of curing of requirements, having
universal applicability to any polyester resins,
whether fast-curing or not. The use of this product can provide
ranges from 8-60%(60°) of low gloss,
excellent flow and outstanding anti-yellowing.
|Appearance||white to pale yellow powder||[visual]|
|Soft point (℃)||128-134||[Ring & Ball method]|
|Bulk density (g/L)||550-650||[GB/T 1636]|
- Almost suitable for any 50/50 or 60/40 type hybrid polyester resins
without remarkable selectivity,
whether fast-curing or not.
- Can satisfy wide ranges of baking requirements to result in
gloss-stable, excellent flow, and
outstanding mechanical properties. The low temperature curing of
160℃/25min or 170℃/20min can
be achieved depend on the particular fast-curing polyester used in
- Excellent overbaking stability.
- Eliminating effectively fingerprint on coating surface.
- The recoatability and transfer-image properties of coatings are not
3. Use method & levels
- Premix SA2165D with other components of the formula before
- The use level is 1- 5% based on total formulation by weight,
depends on the gloss required.
4. Package & Storage
- Packaging with PE lined Kraft paper bag. Net weight 25kg per bag.
- Store in temperature between 2-32℃ or cool dry place. Keep away from heat and fire.
- From our experience, the shelf life of this product under above
conditions is at least 2 years.
Choose proper accelerator or catalyst to improve the impact
resistance, but this will result in unexpected
gloss up or worsen surface leveling.