Waterproof Rubber UHF RFID Tire Tags For Tyre Management Solution
1. UHF RFID Tire tag,accord with EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO18000-6C
2. The tag survives the high temperatures encountered in the tire
retreading process and is sturdy enough to remain operational
throughout the operating life of the tire.
3. The tag has finished thousands of kilometers actual road test,
did not lead to potential tire defects.
|Operating temperature||-40 to 230 degrees Celsius|
TK4100,EM4200,EM4305,T5577,Hitag 1,Hitag 2 FM11RF08, NXP S50, NXP
S70, I CODE SLI, NTAG213, ULTRALIGHT EV1,S70
ULTRALIGHT C, D21, D41,D81
New tire manufacture management
Used tire trucking management
1. Check the general area where the patch will stick.
2. Cleaning the surface of the inner liner in the area where the
patch will stick.
3. Removing molded-in features such as ridges (strias) or texture
4. Marking the exact location where the patch will stick
5. The distance between the patch center and the lip of the bead
will be 105 – 115 mm
6. Applying Vulcanizing Cement and allowing the solvent to dry
7. Applying the patch to the prepared inner liner and applying
pressure (“stitching it down”) to assure intimate contact.
8. There will be no bubbles under neath the patch
9. The patch will be tightly adhered to the tire all the way around
10. Waiting for appropriate time and make the adhesive system
vulcanization (depending on temperature).