PU Polyurethane dispersant for solvent based anti corrossion
industrial paint, auto repair paint
Hyperdispersant for solvent based applications
High molecular weight polyurethane with mid-polarity
Appearance: yellowish viscous liquid
Active ingredient: 45%
Solvent: xylene/butyl acetate/PMA
Amine value(mgKOH/g): 12-18
Density(g/ml, 20℃): 0.97-0.99
- Reduce grinding time and viscosity while increasing pigment load
with good ability to prevent re-coagulation.
- Increase color strength and gloss.
- No precipitation at low temperature.
- Especially suited for carbon black dispersion.
- Paint: auto and repair paint, woodwork and industrial paint using
resins such as polyacrylate, alkyd, polyester and epoxy resins.
Especially suited for hydroxy and thermosetting acrylic resin.
- Ink: mainly used in ketone-ester or aromatic solvent gravure inks.
General application guidance
Pigment Use amount
(To dry pigment weight)
Titanium Oxide 2-5%
Carbon black 25-100%
Dissolve the hyperdispersant in the grinding mixture before adding
For dispersing carbon black, use together with WinSperse2010,
WinSperse2050 for better results.
- Store in cool and dry places, good for 2 year.
- After partial use, re-seal the container.