Winsperse 3100 for offeset gravure ink, alkyd paint, plasticizer
Hyperdispersant for solvent based applications
Low-polarity polymer with basic amines
Appearance: Brownish paste
Active ingredient: 100%
Acid value(mgKOH/g): 4-10
Amine value(mgKOH/g): 35-45
Density(g/ml, 60℃): 0.89-0.91
- Contain multi-amine anchoring group for the pigment surfaces for
- Reduce system viscosity and increase storage stability.
- Increase color strength and gloss.
- Ink: used directly as dispersant in low polarity inks such as
offset ink, gravure inks.
- Paint: used directly as dispersant in industrial paint with alkyd
- Plastic: used as dispersant for plastic masterbatch and plasticizer
- Pigment: used to treat pigments to be used in such low polarity
General application guidance
- For organic pigments, use 4-12% on dry pigment basis.
- Inorganic pigments use 2-8%.
- For carbon black, use 10-30%.
- For use directly in inks and paints,
Dissolve dispersant in grinding mixture and followed by adding
pigments. For better results, use together with WinSperse2010/2050.
- For modifying pigments during synthesis. First, make emulsion using
4 parts of the dispersant and 1 part non-ionic emulsifier (Or 4
parts of acetic acid) in warm water, or dissolve the dispersant
into rosin solution.
For Azo-pigment. Add the emulsion to the rosin solution before or
after the coupling step, or to the paste before filtration. For
yellow azo-pigment, use together with WinSperse 2020 for better
For phthalocyanine pigment. Base on P.B.15, P.B.15:3 cake, add 10%
sulphonated phthalocyanine while stiring, heat the mixture to
60-70℃, add WinSperse 3030 10-15%,continuing stiring at same temp.
For 2 hours, filtrate and bake to dry to obtain P.B.15:2, P.B.15:4.
For Prussian blue cake:At 60-70℃, add 5-7% WinSperse 3030 with
- Store in cool and dry places, good for 2 year.
- After partial use, re-seal the container.