Excellent Smooth Glossy And Good Flowout Finishes Matt Hardener
Used For Epoxy Polyester Powder Coatings
It is a thermosetting powder coating based on epoxy polyester
resin with excellent smooth glossy and good flowout finishes.
Its outstanding overbake yellowing resistance and mechanical
properties make it a wide range of indoor applications,e.g.domestic
appliances, home and office furniture,light fixtures, shelvings,
machinery, ceiling panels, switchboards etc. Texture finish is also
The raw materials of Powder coating are resins, pigments, fillers,
harderner ect. Compared with lyquid paint, powder coating is
environmental friendly and can reduce costs. Powder coating can
form a harder finish than conventional paint and can be applied
more efficient. While it also has disadvantages, it is not good for
large amd heat-sensitive objects. Usually the thickness of film by
powder coating is >30 μm.
· Specific gravity: 1.25-1.75 ( depend on colors)
· Particle size distribution(Laser Particle size analyser): Less
than 5% above 100μm;50-65% above 32 μm
· Average particle size:35-45 μm
· Curing Schedule: 180-200°C 5-10minutes
· Optimal film thickness: 60-80μm
· 8-12 square meters/kg, thickness 60μm(100% of utilization rate)
The data above is rough and for reference only, please contact me
for more accurate data when you have clear demands.