Ozone Generator Water Purification For Aquaculture Water Treatment
1. Quick details
Ozone output way: air cooling
one year warranty
20% -100% adjustable ozone
|Oxygen flow rate||1-18LPM|
|Commodity||Ozone water system|
How to use ?
1. Before use this machine, put it in a stable flat place which can
hold its weight.
2. Use the power equipped with the machine;
3. The machine use for air purification, firstly attach the
silicone tube into the
ozone outlet and then turn on the power;
4. Set the timer and then come out ozone, and put the tube into the
5. When use for room air purification, it requires nobody is
present, after 30
minutes people can walk into the room.
6. If use for water treatment, the air stone should be attached
into the silicone
tube and put into the water.
7. Attention,the machine should be placed higher than the water,
incase that the water reflux occur.
Voltmeter, Ammeter, Switch, Timer,
Working light, Power light etc.
Timer: One or Two recycle working time
1. Medical treatment industry: disinfect sick room, operating room,
medical treatment equipment, aseptic room, etc
2. Fruits and vegetables: keep fruits and vegetables fresh and
3. Sea food factory: Remove smell of sea food factory and kill
bacteria, disinfect production water supply.
4. Slaughtering: Remove smell of slaughtering and kill bacteria,
disinfect production water supply.
5. Poultry factory: Remove smell of poultry factory and kill
bacteria, disinfect water for poultry feeding.
6. Commercial use in House, hotel, Office, KTV, Super Market, Fruit
Air Purifier: Remove formaldehyde, benzene compounds, Smoke, Odors,
Molds, Virus to fresh air.
Water purifier: Disinfect production Water supply.
7. Bottle Water, Domestic Water, Well Water, Pool Water
Disinfection & Sterilization
1. Built in Domestic Patented Product -Air cooling ceramic
2. Built in Automatic air dryer, Feed dry air or outside
3. Connect with external ozone injector for water treatment
4. It can be Movable with wheels & Handles or Wall mounted.
5. No breakdown with easy operation and maintenance.
|Oxygen flow rate||LPM||0.5~2||1~3||1.2~3||1.5~3.5||2.4~6||3.6~9||3~10|
|Air flow rate (Suggested)||LPM||40~60||50~75||50~90|
|Compressed air pressure||Mpa||0.025|
|Fuse of power supply||A||3||5||5||5|