Best Whitening OPTICAL BRIGHTENER AGENT BBU(C.I.220) CAS
CAS no :16470-24-9
Molecular mass: 1165.04
Formula : C40H40N12O16S4.4Na
Type of product:Mixure substance
Performance and Features:
1. Convenient in application, suitable for continuous addition.
2. Good fluorescent whitening performance in the pulp,during
surface sizing and coating.
1. During surface sizing , good performance with the carrier of
CMC, PVA and starch. ,Usual dosage: 0.01~0.5% on dry white pigment.
2. During coating, it can be mix in PVA,CMC, Usual dosage:
3. It can be directly added into the paper pulp,but in the course
of adding, should avoid adding together with the other cationic
chemicals or directly contact, mix. Adding in the pulp,the
proportion based on weight of between oba and absolute dry paper
pulp is 0.05％～0.5％.
Packaging and Storage:
Packaging with 25kg bag, or special Packagings according to
customers, more than one year of stability,store at the room
1. The product information is only for reference, research and
identification.We will not bear the responsibility or the patent
2. If you have any questions in technical or use , please contact
with us in time.