CG310L Polymer Fluid Loss Additive Liquid—Low to Moderate
1. Fluid loss additives are added to reduce uncontrolled water loss
from the slurry into the porous formation.
2. Applicable for low-to-moderate temperature oil well cementing
and cost effective.
3. Controls fluid loss in low, normal and high density cement
4. Used below temperature of 150℃(302℉, BHCT).
5. Applicable mixing water: from fresh water to half-saturated salt
6. Compatible well with other additives.
7. Mixed with water when applied and water quality is not required.
The following technical data and parameters are based on our
standard type, CG310L. Customized products are available upon
receipt of customers’ specific requirements.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL INDICATORS
|Type||Appearance||Density, g/cm3||Water-Solubility||Freezing Point ,℃|
|Standard||Colorless or faint yellow liquid||1.10 ± 0.05||100%||≤-5|
|Anti-freeze||Colorless or faint yellow liquid||1.15 ± 0.05||100%||≤-10|
CEMENT SLURRY PRESCRIPTION
|Cement Slurry Density||Recommended Dosage in Fresh Water and Moderate Temperature System||Recommended Dosage in 18% Slat Water and Moderate Temperature
System||Recommended Dosage in 18% Salt Water and High Temperature System|
0.48 gal/50kg cement
0.66 gal/50kg cement
0.96 gal/50kg cement
Note: Dosage of CG310L is calculated based on cement of 50kg/sack
and the dosage shall be adjusted according to the cement, mixing
water and densities of slurries when applied. When it is applied in
salt water of high concentration and/or applied under high
temperature, specific dosage shall be confirmed through lab test.
CEMENT SLURRY PERFORMANCE
|Item||Test Condition||Technical Indicator|
|Fluid loss, ml||Fresh water system||80℃, 6.9MPa||≤50|
|18% salt water system||≤150|
|18% salt water system||120℃, 6.9MPa||≤150|
|Initial consistency, Bc||80℃/45min, 46.5MPa||≤30|
|40-100 Bc thickening time, min||≤40|
|Thickening time, min||50–150|
|Free fluid, %||80℃, Atmospheric Pressure||≤1.4|
|24h compressive strength, MPa||≥14|
STANDARD PACKAGING AND STORAGE
* Packed in 20kg, 25kg, 200L and 5 US gallon plastic barrels.
Customized packages are also available.
* Used within 12 months after production. Once expired, it shall be
tested before use.
COA/MSDS/Samples will be provide if any interests, welcome to
Mobile/WhatsApp: 8615022572105 ; shelleywang(at)hotmail(dot)com