CG117L Fluid Loss Additive Liquid — Seawater Resistant Type
1. Fluid loss additives are added to reduce uncontrolled water loss
from the slurry into the porous formation.
2. Applicable in seawater slurries, fresh to salt-saturated
slurries and slurries containing 2% CaCl2.
3. Fast early strength development of set cement.
4. Short thickening transition period.
5. Enhances suspension stability of slurries and prevents
6. Used blow temperature of 180℃(356℉, BHCT).
7. Compatible well with other additives.
8. Mixed with water when applied and water quality is not required.
The following technical data and parameters are based on our
standard type, CG117L. Customized products are available upon
receipt of customers’ specific requirements.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL INDICATORS
|Type||Appearance||Density, g/cm3||Water-Solubility||Freezing Point ,℃|
|Standard||Black or brown liquid||1.10 ± 0.05||100%||≤-5|
|Anti-freeze||Black or brown liquid||1.15 ± 0.05||100%||≤-10|
CEMENT SLURRY PRESCRIPTION
|Cement Slurry Density||Recommended Dosage in Fresh Water and Moderate Temperature System||Recommended Dosage in Seawater and Moderate Temperature System||Recommended Dosage in slurry containing 2% CaCl2 and Moderate Temperature System|
0.48 gal/50kg cement
0.66 gal/50kg cement
0.66 gal/50kg cement
Note: Dosage of CG117L is calculated based on cement of 50kg/sack
and the dosage shall be adjusted according to the cement, mixing
water and densities of slurries when applied. When it is applied in
salt water of high concentration and/or applied under high
temperature, specific dosage shall be confirmed through lab test.
CEMENT SLURRY PERFORMANCE
|Item||Test Condition||Technical Indicator|
|Fresh water slurry||80℃, 6.9MPa||≤80|
|Slurry containing 2% CaCl2||≤80|
|Thickening performance||Initial consistency, Bc||80℃/45min, 46.5MPa||≤30|
|40-100 Bc thickening time, min||≤20|
|Thickening time, min||50 –150|
|Rheological performance||Plastic viscosity(PV), cPs||80℃, Atmospheric Pressure||30–50|
|Yield point(YP), Pa||3–8|
|Free fluid, %||80℃, Atmospheric Pressure||≤1.4|
|8 compressive strength, MPa||≥5|
STANDARD PACKAGING AND STORAGE
* Packed in 20kg, 25kg, 200L and 5 US gallon plastic barrels.
Customized packages are also available.
* Used within 12 months after production. Once expired, it shall be
tested before use.
COA/MSDS/Samples will be provide if any interests, welcome to