CG116S-P Fluid Loss Additive High Purity Powder — General Type
1. Fluid loss additives are added to reduce uncontrolled water loss
from the slurry into the porous formation.
2. Especially suitable for cementing projects requiring fast early
3. Short thickening transition period.
4. Highly effective fluid loss additive, high purity, low dosage.
5. Used blow temperature of 180℃(356℉, BHCT).
6. Applicable mixing water: from fresh water to half-saturated salt
7. Applicable in seawater slurries under certain conditions.
8. Compatible well with other additives.
9. Soluble in cold water, dry or water mixed when applied and water
quality is not required.
The following technical data and parameters are based on our
standard type, CG116S-P. Customized products are available upon
receipt of customers’ specific requirements.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL INDICATORS
|Appearance||Bulk Density, g/cm3||Water-Solubility||0.315mm Sieve(45 mesh)Residues, %|
|Black or brown powder||0.90±0.10||100%||<12|
CEMENT SLURRY PRESCRIPTION
|Cement Slurry Density||Recommended Dosage|
in Fresh Water and Moderate Temperature System
|Recommended Dosage in 18% Salt Water and Moderate Temperature
System||Recommended Dosage in 18% Salt Water and High Temperature System|
or 0.45kg/50kg cement
or 0.625kg/50kg cement
or 1.25kg/50kg cement
Note: Dosage of CG116S-P is calculated based on cement of 50kg/sack
and the dosage shall be adjusted according to the cement, mixing
water and densities of slurries when applied. When it is applied in
salt water of high concentration and/or applied under high
temperature, specific dosage shall be confirmed through lab test.
CEMENT SLURRY PERFORMANCE
|Item||Test Condition||Technical Indicator|
|Fluid loss, ml||Fresh water system||80℃, 6.9MPa||≤50|
|18% salt water system||≤150|
|18% salt water system||120℃, 6.9MPa||≤150|
|Initial consistency, Bc||80℃/45min, 46.5MPa||≤30|
|40-100 Bc thickening time, min||≤20|
|Thickening time, min||50—150|
|Free fluid, %||80℃, Atmospheric Pressure||≤1.4|
|8h compressive strength, MPa||≥5|
STANDARD PACKAGING AND STORAGE
* Packed in25kg bag. Customized packages are also available.
* Used within 24 months after production. Once expired, it shall be
tested before use.
COA/MSDS/Samples will be provide if any interests, welcome to