12V 24V 10/12MM PCB 19.2W 4in1 RGBW RGBWW 5050 Led Strip Light
60leds/M LED Flexible Light
5050 Rgbw LED strip datasheet:
|Product name:||RGBW LED STRIP 5050SMD FULL SPECTRUM RGB LED STRIP|
|Light Color||RGBW 4 color in one LED|
|IP Grade||IP20:Non waterproof)|
|IP65:Soft glue waterproof|
|IP66:Soft tube waterproof|
|IP68:Soft tube+glue waterproof|
|Glue Type||Expoy:Non-anti-UV,Stay clean for short time,smell|
|PU: Anti-UV,Stay clean,soft,smell-less|
|Cut size||DC12V (every 3LED per cut),|
|DC24V (every 6LED per cut)|
|30LED/M with 100mm per cut,|
|60LED/m with 50mm per cut|
|Installation||IP20 with 3M Adhesive tape on the back of PCB|
|IP65 with 3M Adhesive tape on the back of PCB|
|IP66 with plastic clip and screw|
|IP68 with plastic clip and screw|
|Remark||We accept customization size|
1. LED chip——SMD5050 R, G, B, W(WW/CW) 4 in 1 LED chip.
2. Standard Reel Length: 5meter/roll, also can be customized.
3. Cutted: you can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters,
Solder to the 0.1'' copper pads and you're good to go.
DC12V: cutted per 3LED, there are cut-lines every 5cm.
DC24V: cutted per 6LED, there are cut-lines every 10cm.
4. Power: the theory power is 19.2W/M, but the really power just about 12W/M.
5. Power supply:
DC12V led strip: you must use a 12V DC power supply to power this strip, do not use higher than 13V,
DC24V led strip: please use 24V DC power supply, or you can destroy the entire strip.
6. Sticky: non-waterproof: with 3M adhesive on back side for sticky;
waterproof: screw+silicon clip, or 3M adhesive back side.
7. Type: RGBW, RGBCW, RGBWW——60LEDs/m, White PCB
Non-waterproof ——DC12V; Non-waterproof——DC24V
8. Color temperature: RGBWW: RGB+3000K;
1. Super bright 5050 SMD LED, high intensity and reliability.
2. Long life span 50,000 hours
3. Continuous length, packed with 5 meter.
4. Flexible ribbon for curving around bends
5.Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven
6.Ultra-bright but running at low temperature
7.Low power consumption
1.Ideal for decoration of building outlines, landscape
illumination, amusement themes,
2.Holiday light sculpture, decorative figure, active signs,
displays, shop windows
3.And storefronts, bar, nightclub, street, sidewalk, deck, park,
porch, staircase, railing, ceiling, or driveway.