Integrated U Shape Stainless Steel Kitchen With Grey Countertop And
Glass Wall Door
Different Types of Stainless Steel Materials
Grades that have lower alloys will resist corrosion in pure water
or atmospheric environments. Grades that have a higher alloy have
the ability to resist corrosion in alkaline or acid solutions, as
well as chlorine bearing environments, such as processing plants
and other industrial facilities.
Stainless steel materials that have a very high level of chromium,
as well as grades of stainless steel that contain nickel, have the
ability to resist scaling. This high level of nickel alloy can also
retain its strength even at very high temperatures. Manganese can
also be added in significant quantities to stainless steel
compositions for similar results to nickel alloys, but at a much
Carbon is added to some types of stainless steel materials to
increase hardness and strength. When these materials are subjected
to treatment by heat, the steel can be strengthened and honed for
use in creating tools, cutlery and razor blades.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR COMPANY:
- Years of experience: Meloni has been in business since 2008 and our employess have an
excess of 10 years of stainless steel experience.
- Made in China: All products besides sinks are proudly made in China.
- Green is our goal! No pollutants, chemicals, or contaminants required to form or
assemble products and products have a minimal or no amount of toxic
outgassing (see cabinet series). All of our stainless material is
made from previously recycled stainless.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PRODUCTS:
- Premium material:We use premium stainless steel material: 18 gauge for cabinets and
16 gauge for countertops.
- Premium hardware: All Blum hardware, including Blumotion drawers and softclose 3-way
adjustable hinges in all of our cabinetry.
- Fully assembled. Our cabinets come fully assembled and ready to install. No need
for the time and frustration in assembling them yourself.
- Industry standard sizes: Both cabinet series are consistent with industry standard kitchen
- Economical cabinet series: Our Designer-MP Series cabinetry is made for those that want the
look of stainless steel cabinets, but don't want the price.
- Help with design and layout: Don't know exactly what you need for your project and have
questions with design and measurements? We're here to assist you.
- NSF and ADA configurations: Available in both cabinet series.
- LEED projects: Architectural Series cabinetry is suitable for LEED projects.
The Full-Round Wire Cabinet Lazy Susan is an ideal solution for
creating more efficient and manageable cabinet spaces. This kitchen
lazy susan kit includes a pair of wire shelves, an adjustable
mounting post, all the necessary mounting hardware, and detailed
instructions for proper installation. The telescoping mounting pole
of the lazy susan is designed to fit in cabinet spaces measuring
28.5 inches to 30.5 inches in height.
Magic corner basket
This Lazy Susan is just as useful outside of the kitchen. This
cabinet carousel does not have a lip, so you can use it to turn
large items like televisions, speakers, computers, book stands,
plants and more
Big pantry slider basket
The Pull-Out Under Sink Baskets are great for organizing any base
cabinet space in your kitchen. This cabinet organizer system
features a pair of storage baskets offset to avoid plumbing under
the sink, a removable upper basket with handle, and smooth epoxy
coated roller slides for easy use. These sliding basket set mounts
to the bottom of your cabinet and fits in base cabinet spaces at
least 19 inches deep and 16 inches high.
Stove cabinet drawer slider basket
Up lifted wall cabinet dish slider basket
Knife and fork
Two-Tier Chrome Sliding Cabinet Organizer
Wood Roll Out Cabinet Shelf - Wide
Expand-A-Drawer Spice Organizer
MORE PICTURES AND DETAILS OF PRODUCTS