Fixed or Mobile Coal Mine Conveyor System With Capacity 200-320t/h
Introduction of Belt Conveyor
Mobile Belt Conveyor is widely used in light industry, electronics,
food, chemical, wood, and other industries.
The materials of conveyor belt are usual rubber, plastic, PVC, PU and other materials.
The frame materials are carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum.
The driving mode is gear motor or electric roller.
Through collocating constant speed operating system or adjustable
speed operating system, the conveyor can transmit not only bulk materials but also packed system and bags.
Main Features of Belt Conveyor
1. A wider range of material can be handled which pause problems in
other transportation means. Belt conveyor can be used for abrasive,
wet, dry, sticky or dirty material. The lump size of the
transported material is limited by the width of the belt. Belts up
to 1400 mm wide are used in mining industry.
2. Higher capacity can be handled than any other form of conveyor
at a considerably lower cost, ton/km. Conveyor belts with capacity
of 11000t/h and even higher can be deployed to match with higher
capacity mining machinery.
3. Longer distances can be covered more economically than any other
transportation system. A single belt conveyor or a series of belt
conveyors can do this. Belt conveyors can be adopted for
4. By the use of many forms of ancillary equipment such as mobile
trippers or spreaders bulk material can be distributed and
deposited whenever required.
5. Many other functions can be performed with the basic conveying
like weighing, sorting, picking, sampling, blending, spraying,
cooling, drying etc.
6. Structurally it is one of the lightest forms of conveying
machine. It is comparatively cheaper and supporting structures can
be used for many otherwise impossible structures such as crossing
rivers, streets and valleys.
7. The belt conveyor can be adopted for special purposes (fire
resistant, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, high angle
negotiation etc.) and can be integrated with other equipment.
8. It can be horizontal, incline or decline or combination of all.
9. Minimum labour is required for the operation and maintenance of
belt conveyor system.
10. In underground mine transport, belt conveyor can be used in
thin seams as it eliminates the rock works that might otherwise be
required to gain haulage height. Moreover, belt conveyor can
provide continuous haulage service from pit bottom to the surface.
Belt width (mm)
Length (m) / Power (kW)
Product Picture Show: