Current Mutual-inductor On-site Calibration Device The product is
mainly used to test one grade to 0.2S grade field current.
5 - 25,000A/5A and 5 - 5,000A/1A
5 - 100VA
-15°C ~ +45°C
- Built-in standard current transformer with the same radio as the
tested CT , and 0.05 accuracy
- 7-inch, 800x600 dot matrix color LCD, with the tested CT’s radio
error, angle difference and the secondary loop load shown
simultaneously on the same screen
- No standard CTs, current boosters, load boxes, voltage regulation
boxes and heavy current leads are needed for on-site tests.
- Automatically complete all error tests at the stipulated test
- Test function for CTs’ radio, DC internal resistance and voltage
- Test functions for CTs’ radio and internal resistance of secondary
- Intelligent identification and alarm functions for wrong wiring,
incorrect radio and polarities etc.
- Indicate the test results(qualified or disqualified)
- Max. Data storage for on-side tests: up to 1000 groups
- Test data can be on site printed out or downloaded to USB drive.
- Test data management software.
- Shock=proof, robust and HV resistant plastic packing case, ensuring
the safety of operators and the system.
- Nation-level utility companies
- Governmental bureaus of metrology
- Big energy meter manufacturers
Primary Competitive Advantages:
- High quality product
- Convenient, intuitive and direct display of wiring diagram,
automatic switch of measurement process.
- Fault self-detection and alarm function, over-voltage and
over-current protection function.