OC-48 / 4xOC-12 / 16xOC-3 SONET/SDH FRAMER AND POS/ATM MAPPER
The S4804 is a highly-integrated VLSI device that provides
full-duplex mapping of packets or ATM cells to SONET/SDH
payloads. It provides support for both uni-directional and
The S4804 provides full section, line, and path overhead
processing, and supports framing, scrambling/descrambling, alarm
signal insertion/detection, and bit-interleaved parity
The S4804 is SONET/SDH standards compliant with Bellcore
GR-253, ITU G.707, ITU-T 432.1, ANSI T1.105 -1995, and IETF
A general purpose 8-bit or 16-bit microprocessor interface is
provided for control and monitoring. The interface supports both
IntelTM and MotorolaTM type microprocessors, and is capable of
operating in either an interrupt-driven or polled-mode
configuration. In addition, a standard 5 signal IEEE 1149.1 JTAG
Test Port is provided for Boundary Scan test purposes.
• Provides a SONET/SDH STS-48/STM-16, 4 STS-12/STM- 4, or 16
STS-3/STM-1 line interfaces.
• STS-48/STM-16 data stream supports a single STS-48c/ AU-4-16c, or
any valid combination of STS-12c/AU-4-4c and/or STS-3c/AU-4
• Each STS-12/STM-4 data stream supports a single STS- 12c/AU-4-4c
or 4 STS-3c/AU-4 SONET/SDH payloads.
• Each STS-3/STM-1 data stream supports a single STS-3c/AU-4
• Supports mixed STS-3 / STS-12 line rates
• Provides full-duplex mapping of ATM cells or packets in each
• Supports termination of mixed ATM and POS tributaries.
• Terminates/generates SONET/SDH section, line, and path layers
with transport/section E1, E2, F1, and DCC overhead interfaces in
both transmit and receive directions.
• APS port to support protection-switching configurations between
two RHINE devices.
• 16-bit, bus interface at 155 MHz for STS-48/STM-16 mode, or
serial interfaces operating at 622/155 MHz for STS-12/3 (STM-4/1)
modes on the line side.
• 32-bit, parallel interface (FlexBus-3TM) operating at 100 MHz on
the system side.
• 25 micron, 2.5V core, and 3.3V tolerant I/O.
• Packaged in a 624 Pin CBGA.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
624 Pin CBGA
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic
components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore
, Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for
our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered
to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer
don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time
zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail
replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we
ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe
transportation service to global buyer.