Disposable Foam/Aluminium Medical Splint For Neonate
1. Intravenous infusion splint used to protect, isolate and
strengthen the section of the cannulated limb.
2. Intravenous infusion splints are designed with special closed
cell foam Aluminum for durability,
3. comfort and to prevent absorption of moisture.
4. Latex Free and malleable contour easily.
5. Reduces discomfort to limb
6. Easy to apply and remove
7. Soft foam and padded to hold patient’s wrist comfortably
8. Material: Foam and Aluminium (insert)