Light Weight Manual Meat Mincer Hygienic Material Fully Integrated
Hand Operated Food Processor Description :
It’s a fully integrated food processor with cutting, grinding,
pureeing and stuffing functions. It is very surprising . Used
to grind meat , vegetables , garlic , beans or garlic . It has
ergonomic and easy-to-turn handles . Just insert yourmeat,
vegetables , etc. , and quickly Turn the handle , the magic thing
happened . With your own grinder , you can control the ingredients
. You can controlyour intake of fat , salt and other additives , so
that a more healthy diet .
Equipped with three kinds of grinding discs and sausage funnel;
Large hole grinding disc ( coarse grind ) is used to grind meat,
medium hole grinding disc ( medium grind ) is used to chop spices,
small hole grinding disc ( fine grind ) is used to make puree.
Hand Operated Food Processor Features:
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Packing size: 158*158*303mm
- Designed specially for Home Kitchen
- Fashion design and convenient to carry and clean .
- The Meat mincer are made of durable , hygienic , high-impact
plastic body ; stainless steel blade .
- It makes easy work of even the toughest of beef steaks and is
suitable for use with all meats , fish , vegetables , including
garlic and onion .
Installation Instructions :
1. Align and fasten the bottom of the charging barrel to the main
2. Install the screw into the charging barrel and push it to the
3. Install the blade into the screw slot ( Blade is outward) .
4. Place the blade net into the recess of charging barrel.
5. Turn the front cover counterclockwise and resistance ( Do not
over-tighten it ).
6. Rotate the button counterclockwise on 90 degree to fix the maker
on top of the table.
7. Assemble the rocker.
8. Tighten the button to fix the rocker.
9. Insert the pushers into the main body.
1. This product is strictly prohibited for children under 12
years of age. Children over 12 years old should use under parental
2. Please make sure the table is smooth without water, check
whether the button has turned 90 degree.
3. Do not use steel balls or any hard objects to clean the machine.
4. Do not stick your fingers into the charging barrel while shaking