|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||1500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||3000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
- High Voltage
Nominal voltage up to 3.0 V
- High Energy Density
Specific energy density up to 260 Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-40°C to +85°C
- Long Shelf Life
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
High capacity, stable performance, no passivation effect
Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. Main Applications
Automatic meter reading(AMR),
advanced metering infrastructure(AMI),electricity meters, gas
meters, water meters, heat meters, etc.
Smoke detectors,security alarms,
seismometers, digital door lock system, etc.
Asset tracking toll-gate
transponders smart home bike-sharing IC cards GPS, TPMS, RFID, etc.
Animal health monitoring
system,forest fire alert, smart irrigation system, etc.
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator,
oxygenator, inspection devices, monitoring devices, infusion pump,
Life jacket, signal light, buoy,
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- Report for safe transport of goods can be provided with you if
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- Rosh Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery.
4. Company Advantages
HCB Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a leading primary
lithium battery manufacturer and solution provider in China, HCB
remains dedicated to leading the R&D and manufacturing of
various types of primary lithium batteries.
5. General Safety Instructions
- Which environment is workable to store the battery?
In order to store the battery,
the environment should be dry enough.
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
We need to stop using the
battery when the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs.
- If you have children at home, what should you pay attention when we
use our battery?
The battery should be kept out of
the children firstly. If swallowed by children, please contact a
physician at once.
- What the danger is if the battery is closed to the fire?
The batteries may be incinerated
or mutilated if they are closed to the fire and it leads a possible
burst or they may release the toxic
- If the batteries are closed to the fire, what may happen?
They will be hot very fast and
can lead the gas and other toxic materials leakage if they are
closed to fire.
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
If + and - polarity of battery
is directly connected, it is called short circuit and it will lead
the leakage of gas or materials or a violent rupture.