|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||6.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||1500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||3000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single cell rated voltage 6.0V
The specific energy density of each battery is 200Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
We provide a wide operating temperature range, from -40℃ to +85℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
High capacity, stable performance, without passivation
Battery sealing using the fully sealed structure to reduce the
leakage of the battery, make the battery can be stored at room
temperature for more than 10 years
The battery safety performance is good, high reliability, and
pollution-free, environmental friendly.
2. Main Applications
Ground force (individual soldier system, infantry fighting
vehicles, robot soldier), navy (submarine, underwater robot), air
force (fighters, unmanned surveillance drones), aerospace
(satellites, shuttles), etc.
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter),
conventional meters, etc.
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- Advanced automatic technology is used in HCB;
- Cathode is produced by the unique advanced manufacturing process;
- There are variety of solutions such as high power, high capacity or
low temperature etc;
- It is workable for us to provide multiple cascade and parallel
connecting ways and combining suggestions with HCB customers;
- The reliability of the products can be proved by the long time
storage date which is over 10 years.
4. Company Advantages
- HCB quality management meets the standard
- GB/T24001-2004/ISO14001:2004 is HCB Environment Management System
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- HCB can provide the report for safe transport of goods to the
- The CE certificate can be given to you if required;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- HCB Battery has passed the UL standard;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- In order to keep the battery safely, what should we do?
The Battery should be stored in dry environment.
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, the battery is
not able to be continued to use.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What are you careful with if there are children beside when you use
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What should you pay attention for when battery is put into the
Follow the signs + and - shown on the batteries and appliances. Do
not reverse battery. If batteries are put in the wrong way they are
bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or toxic
material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- What can't you do to the batteries?
Do not deform the batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed,
drilled into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic
material or gas leakage or/and violent rupture.
- Can the batteries be soldered directly?
The batteries can not be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.