Friday, June 30th, 2017 - roof
Photo 1 of 9
Human AnatomyAnatomy Of The Mouth Soft Palate Forms The Posterior
Roof Of The Mouth The Uvula Is A Fleshy Extension That Hangs From
The Posterior Rim Of . (wonderful Roof Of Mouth Anatomy #1)
The post of Roof Of Mouth Anatomy was uploaded at June 30, 2017 at
8:15 am. It is uploaded on the Roof category. Roof Of Mouth Anatomy
is tagged with Roof Of Mouth Anatomy, Roof, Of, Mouth, Anatomy..
roof (roof, rf),USA pronunciation
n., pl. roofs,
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house,
as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
of1(uv, ov; unstressed v or, esp. before consonants, ),USA pronunciation
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation,
deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or
contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a
category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action
noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or
adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
mouth (n. mouth;v. mou),USA pronunciation
n., pl. mouths (mouz),USA pronunciation
- the opening through which an animal or human takes in food.
- the cavity containing the structures used in mastication.
- the structures enclosing or being within this cavity, considered as
- the masticating and tasting apparatus.
- a person or animal dependent on someone for sustenance: another mouth to feed.
- the oral opening or cavity considered as the source of vocal
- utterance or expression: to give mouth to one's thoughts.
- talk, esp. loud, empty, or boastful talk: That man is all mouth.
- disrespectful talk or language;
- a grimace made with the lips.
- an opening leading out of or into any cavity or hollow place or
thing: the mouth of a cave; a bottle's mouth.
- the outfall at the lower end of a river or stream, where flowing
water is discharged, as into a lake, sea, or ocean: the mouth of the Nile.
- the opening between the jaws of a vise or the like.
- the lateral hole of an organ pipe.
- the lateral blowhole of a flute.
- down in or at the mouth, [Informal.]dejected;