With Star PCB Epileds Chip High Power UV LED 415nm 420nm UVA LED 1W
for Aquarium Lighting Lamp
High Power 410nm UV LED Diodes
|Part No.||Chip Material||Lens Color||Source Color|
- High power LED type.
- Small package with high efficiency.
- High flux output and high luminance.
- Instant light (less than 100ns).
- Very long operating life (up to100k hours).
- Low voltage DC operated.
- Designed for high current operation.
- Low thermal resistance.
- Compatible with automatic placement equipment.
- Wide viewing angle: 130°.
- High reliable.
- The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant Version.
- The High Powe Purple LED series is available in soft red, orange,
yellow, green, blue and white. Due to the package design, the LED
has wide viewing angle and optimized light coupling by inter
reflector. This feature makes the SMT LED ideal for light pipe
- This package LEDs are designed for high current operation and high
flux output application. But the package’s design features better
thermal management characteristics than other LED solutions.
- Counterfeit bill detection.
- Medical instrument.
- Industrial use.
- Photo catalyst excitation.
- Phosphor excitation.
- QA equipment
Electrical Optical Characteristics at Ta=25℃
|Luminous Intensity *||IV||300||350||---||mW/Sr||IF=350mA (Note 1)|
|Viewing Angle *||2θ1/2||---||120||---||Deg||IF=350mA (Note 2)|
|Peak Emission Wavelength||λp||---||395||---||nm||IF=350mA|
|Dominant Wavelength||λd||---||405||---||nm||IF=350mA (Note 3)|
|Spectral Line Half-Width||△λ||---||20||---||nm||IF=350mA|
1. Luminous (Radiant) Intensity Measurement allowance is ± 10%.
2. θ1/2 is the off-axis angle at which the luminous intensity is half the
axial luminous intensity.
3. The dominant wavelength (λp) is derived from the CIE
chromaticity diagram and represents the single wavelength which
defines the color of the device.
400nm UV LED Diodes Package Dimension:
other led available here:
Ultraviolet light is mainly in the wavelength of 200-400nm (nano)
light, this light people generally do not see
UV is divided into three different long wave 320-400 nm, medium
wave 280-320nm, shortwave 200-280nm
Long wave now mainly used in the following areas: detection of
fluorescent substances, biopolymerization, penetrating function of
human skin, resulting in tanning the skin, the skin will be red for
a long time; sunlight through the atmosphere filtered ultraviolet
light, most of the long-wave ultraviolet Light.
UVB: poor penetration, medical, the skin surface irradiation, can
treat skin diseases, this is not recommended for personal use; the
sun through the atmosphere after filtering a small amount of UVA.
Shortwave UV: generally used for sterilization, he can effectively
kill bacteria and parvovirus, long-term exposure to kill human
cells, carcinogenic and pathological changes, so people should pay
attention to prevention; UV rays of sunlight generally through the
atmosphere after the filter is not Contains short-wave UV light.